An intelligent candidate who can work positively and cooperatively in a stressful and most unique environment.
You NEED to have good penmanship and computer skills, and prior medical expertise is NOT required but is an added bonus, and the traits listed below ARE required for they are not easily learned.
What we EXPECT from YOU!
- Ability to multitask
Things that will help you SUCCEED!
- A passion for Medicine
- Able to balance education AND work
- Computer skills, this is a must and will accelerate training as most hospitals are transforming to complete electronic charting
- Students can benefit throughout tertiary education. Also people taking time off before medical, nursing or allied healthcare schools are favoured and the opportunity is highly beneficial to the applicant.
What to expect
- Unlimited learning potential
- Competitive paying conditions
- Some full time positions available
- Challenging and satisfying role in patient care